Cut off thumb from 10y old

1m knife attached with a free spinning blender powered by high flameable and harmful chemicals. Controlled with cheap remote that does not fulfill any norm standard

8 Likes

Hi.

That’s really unfortunate. Parents just looking to place blame and get some money out of it, and a lawyer who is willing to say anything to get paid and win his client a settlement.

These boards are not advertised as safe. They are not advertised as for kids. And this kid did not have any idea what he was doing, nor was he told about the dangers of the prop and foil.

Everyone who rides my board I tell them the prop is like an outboard motor prop and it will chop off your fingers or toes. I tell them to always let go of the trigger when falling, make fists with their hands, and fall early and controlled, away from the board while protecting your head with your arms.

These parents should be the ones getting sued. Accept responsibility for the safety of your child. If you let your kid ride a motorcycle and they get hurt, you don’t sue the manufacturer.

This it just the type of negative publicity that’s gonna get our sport regulated just like jet skis.

Best wishes to the kid for a speedy recovery. Very unfortunate.

Stay safe out there guys!

:sunglasses::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

They do advertise it for kids…2021-12-14_19h58_54

Now that is just silly! They basically just opened themselves up to be slaughtered by hungry lawyers…

Unfortunate some of their promo video are also shot with kids on the board, making the mass believe this would be safe for them too …