How long does your battery works?

However, a larger number of parallel cells also has the advantage of reducing the discharge current per cell and extending cell life. I don’t mind the greater weight of the battery because I don’t find it important to pull the battery out for each charge, just as I don’t pull the battery out for an e-bike, e-scooter, cell phone, laptop, etc. etc.

But you will need a trailer to put it in the water. If you have to carry it, every kilo counts. Everthing above 25kg is not really convenient to carry, especially a bulky thing like an efoil. Unless you want to do really long rides, the battery should not be more than 10-12kg, complete board without battery can be built to weight around 15kg.

I think I can achieve a maximum weight of about 25 or 26 kg (battery: 13 x 18 x 46g = 10764g). I am trained to this weight with daily use of the e-bike and e-scooter. But as I said, I am building a slightly different concept of e-foil. Its advantage is also that it doesn’t mind too much the higher weight of the battery. Unfortunately I can’t explain or show the concept in detail yet, as I may have it patented for the whole EU first. All I can reveal now is that the concept is a bit close to an e-foil type sniper rifle holster, but hydrodynamically and aerodynamically quite ideal.

Well a sniper rifle holster goes on the back, so I’m starting to think that you just strapping the battery to your back which has already been tried… Not a good idea though…