Newbie Builder Looking for help and guidance

Hey Guys and Gals,
I am new to this community, but was hoping to get some help and guidance on building my own efoil. I am starting this project because i love to tinker with things and the efoil board looks like total freedom on the water. If i were going to start here what info should i start reading right away to get this show on the road. . Thanks a ton in advance and hope to hear from yall soon. - Lewy

Start with the builds section. it helped me a lot

just start reading some posts doesn’t matter what it is, as long as its efoil related, you will end up using all that info at some point. next open a XL or google sheets document and start working on a parts list and show it to us we will give you pointers on what to buy and what not to buy, i recomend finding 2 or even 3 of the part your looking for, like finding 2 motors and 2 esc’s and asking us efoil.builders what of the 2 you should buy. if you would like i can share my parts list with you.

hope that made some sense :slight_smile: and if you have any more questions just ask.

ya i would love to see your parts list. that would probably be a huge help for me to see it too

Okay here it is.

this is it so far, i might use a different propeller.

1 Like

Also check this thread, @SoEFoil gave lots of useful information:

And further more, read read read…
As most of the other successful builders, I’ve studied other builds to get inspirations and the configurations I wanted to build myself.
It’s a process, that I enjoyed as much as building the board!

Happy building! :blush:

thank you so much. this helps me understand the build process alittle bit more too. and gives me some stuff to research

You could try these links and follow these builders

2 Likes

It’s 2,3k € for my first build. Btw, the 2nd one was much cheaper. Anyway, don’t tell my wife :smile:

3 Likes

What you pay? :smiling_imp: