Question on propeller piercing waterline

Yes I know jets are more complicated then a simple prop.
Luckily the Keadan is an all in one solution.
You don’t need to design a new jet from scratch.
I just thought maybe it is possible to change the motor. But once again I don’t know how the keadan is build.

Ahh ok so you want to integrate the 65161 into your board similar on how you did it with the jet.
I know there are props made exactly for this purpose. But how a folding prop will behave… No idea

A comparison in terms of thrust and drag of both concepts would be pretty interesting.

@rpm This is what you need :slight_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHeJ0YFaEU/

1 Like

sheeeee you are absolutely hauling!!! How fast were you going???. Bravo!

i’ve got a keadan kdn-w621500 (their smallest enclosed jet) sitting in a box at home for my second build but i’m coming around to a prop instead as it will probably be lighter and simpler.

I’ll try to get video of me surfing on my v1 build

1 Like

We were running this setup with some custom impellers for testing and they were cavitating a lot at higher RPM’s.

The old impellers work way better, but we have not been able to test them till now with this new board (cold / bad weather)

Unfortunately did the GPS I had with me in the box not get a lock (carbon box), however my dad was driving the boat (and filming too), and he once noticed that it was over 40 km/h.

I have now a 360 camera with GPS in it ready to take with me next run. So next time way better video, and real speed data!

We are also adding foot straps and padding to the board as it was really slippery.