Slow Build Austria / Salzburg

Today I finished something and all fits perfectly :sunglasses:

Also I got my Tampra VESC. I am thinking about how I mount it. :thinking:

3 Likes

Hi there. I love your clamp with a duct not to mention how strengthened it with CF. Did you design it on your own? I will be using Flipsky 56115 200kv motor on my inflatable SUP project (not for foiling) and I am trying to figure out how to elegantly and not permanently attach motor to the fin. Secondly I would like to use a duct for my propeller to decrease risk of injury. Could you share files of your clamp and a duct? I was never drawing anything for 3D printer since I don´t have any but would like to use your files and somehow modify them so that I can clamp the motor on a fin.

Sorry for my late answer. Yes I constructed all parts from my Build. Also the Duct :wink:
I constructed theme before I got my motor, on the construction paper from Flipsky the mounting stews was in other positions like in real :rofl:
I fixed theme with manual holes.
I will fix that problem when I have time in my CAD.

At moment I have less time for my Build. But today I take little bit time to mount my aluminum plate and the top plate to the body from my technic box.
Here are the result.

Next steps cut outs the holes for the lis and the outline.
It should like looking like that:

Here I drawing the borders. Hope I do nothing wrong :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Beautiful and patient work.:wink::+1:

Today I finished the outline from the top plate, drill the holes for the hinges, cut out the lid and sand all.
The next step, cfk laminating that the top plate is not deforming.

Also I decide so redesigned the Kind how I mount the Akkus.
I mount them in the middle from 3 XPS Plates.

2 Likes

Watch out for not forgetting to disconnect the lipo monitors :wink:

:sunglasses:

Thanxs that you take care for me :upside_down_face:

I’m just saying… It already happened to someone… :wink:

5 Hours filing the 4mm Aluminiumplate because the supplier send it around 2mm longer than I ordered.
After I file a radius on it that I not damage my Inflatable when I mount my box…

2 Likes

Today I finished the top CFK Layer from my Topplate. Slowly I am learning how to laminating with CFK…

3 Likes

What core did you use?

I want finish now quick so I take a Siebdruckplatte.
In my optimation tasks I will change it to an XPS core to reduce more weight

Today I finished my waterproof Electronicbox.

2 Likes

A
First testconnection.
All is working fine.

Concerning the circuit breaker, some put it on the positive wire (red) and others like you on the negative wire (black)…is there a specific rule to respect or is both good?
Thank you for enlightening me on this subject.

normally the circuit breaker / fuse is on the positive pole like on Cars when the mass is on the chassis.

I want in my build the maximum shortest cables from the batteries. I not using typically mass grounding, so I decide to put my breaker on the minus pole.

1 Like

After connecting all, I want to program my VESC.
So I connect theme with an USB cable and for the information that I have an old but stable/good Firmware.
So, I go to the firmware Menu and see, 4,2.
I open the Releasenotes and decide after, do an update to V5.1.
But all what I try, after booting end reconnect the VESC, I got the same message in the VESC Tool.
So, dose not matter, I decide to run the Wizzards for Motor and Input.
Always I got the information I should update to the new firmware.
After I got the VESC Tool V 2.03 from a guy, I was able to run all Wizzards.

So, what’s going wrong?

Here my first Video from my running motor.
And yes, the noise is coming from a not good mounted propeller.

I got a setback in my project.
The top plate in which I invested a lot of time, was glued on my Glas plate when I try to laminate theme with CFK/Epoxy.

I am using a hammer and chisel to separate the two half’s.
After I sand the plate and put again Epoxy sand again and a second layer from Epoxy I get now a useable result. Okay okay I will not win a Prize for a perfect Design, but I want be finished now soon!!!
Pic after separate the broken pieces of glass.

And here after the work

first assembly…

1 Like