2021- First trip of the year!

Maybe russia is worse than denmark, don’t know. At least there are less danes there :grin:

I can say i wasn’t so happy today: prop broke in less than 1 minute. Too little infill in the print.

Went to the river in full neoprene and unpacked, just to see it was Frozen! Crazy never seen that river frozen in the 10Y that I’ve lived here. So no ride for me, just out of options.
Sorry about your prop. Would advice you to buy a flite one for 21€. My prop-printing days are definately over due to this one.

I already got one👍 Doesn’t fit my motor without a little work though so I am putting on my cleaver prop instead.

Looks like you only had 3 perimeter. Try increasing that and try 3D honeycomb with 50-70% infill. Also did you balance the prop beforehand? Unbalanced props vibrate themselves to death.

just learning. I pushed the print time down too far this time. I guess the PLA might have gotten a bit brittle from the zero temps also.

Now i have put the cleaver on, it’s really small, i wonder if it will be enough.

1 Like

Looking forward to see the result of this prop :+1:

Any link to that flite prop?

Please don’t post questions in this thread. Create a new topic in the correct category.

Tried cleaver today at 120kV 10s. It was really weak, couldn’t get on foil.
Rpm needs to be a lot higher, think jezza said it’s been run at 7500 with good results

I have a 65151 with 270kv lying around if you insist on running RC-props with low voltage😜 where do you find open space to run nowadays anyway?

Still sävelången at Nääs slott, the current streak is open, even more open today than yesterday. I’m switching to 14s in a while but thanks for the offer!

efoiling from Brazil :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soon the final ride of 2021 and winter season has started :grinning:

I rode in a smaller lake today and tried to use the board as an ice breaker… Turned out it was about 1cm of ice in the thickest area so i had to get into the water to break it before i could reach the open water.

It’s really beautiful to be riding close to the edge of the ice when it sings from the waves❤️

8 Likes

that’s close to a wallpaper ! merry xmas!

2 Likes

Great Stuff Lars!
Also interesting fuselage you ride…