300A 85V antispark switch battery Positive pole cut off switch with short circuit protection for electric hydrofoil surfboard efoil

Use NMOS to realize switching on/off Power positive
Switch comes with LED light indicator;
Shutdown current less than 1uA;
Suitable for load: three phase motor speed controller;
Boot soft start;
Automatic short circuit protection when boot;
Automatic short circuit protection when work.|

Why don’t you send one or two of these to users on this forum so that they can trial these in a real environment and see how they hold up. If they work well I’ll bet you’ll get loads of sales!

2 Likes

1. Specifications:

Brand Maytech Model Number MTS2009AS
Application Electric Skateboard, Efoil, surfboard, boat, motorcycle, etc Connector Ring Terminal
Max Current 300A Voltage range 20-85V
Max voltage 85V (20S lipo) Color Black
Switch Type Use NMOS to realize switching on/off Power positive Size about 97x56x25mm
Features Switch comes with LED light indicator;
Shutdown current less than 1uA;
Suitable for load: three phase motor speed controller;
Boot soft start; Automatic short circuit protection when boot;
Over temperature protection (The switch Mosfet PCB exceeds the rated value of 110℃ for more than 1s), which is equivalent to overload protection;
Automatic short circuit protection when work.

2. Wiring:

QQ截图20210429113338

Check video of how to crimp the ring terminal to cable:

How to Crimp Terminal Connector to Wire for Maytech 300A Anti-spark Switch

3. LED indicator:

LED Idicator on , Normal working condition;

LED I ndicator slow flashing , Startup fail. Possible reasons: “voltage lower than 19V, the load is short-circuited, the load capacitor is too large, the load type is incorrect, the load is short-circuited during use”.

LED I ndicator quick flashing , Over temperature protection (Mosfet PCB temperature is over 110℃ for more than 1s to start the protection). Please turn off the switch and restart when temperature is lower than 110℃.

Hi, is this product CE rated ?