I posted the wing on the link below.
It’s made to fly at very low speed.
I used it a lot with a kite, and i surf it in the waves. Surf-foiling is NOT easy ![]()
Full disclosure: i tried it quickly on my first E-foil test, and it wasn’t stable.
I swapped it back for the original foilfish front wing for my second test, but i also improved the programming of my remote to make the throttle smoother, and i place the case with the battery more to the front of the board.
it got more stable. But i’m not sure if it was due to: the wing, the case placement, the remote, or just my skill improving.
So, it might be generating too much lift or not
i still think that it will help efficiency at low speed. I’m building a entirely new remote and new board, and i’ll be switching back to that wing to assess…
And also, instead of using aluminum, you might want to try G10 or something similar.
I think it will be lighter, easier to machine, will handle shocks better, not sure about price though…