72 124 waterproof motor 12 slot 10 poles. Available for testing!

Yes, I do agree and I hope you and @JetboardCologne are going to converge to a list of best practice and top suppliers :wink:
You have a nice motor there and I sincerely wish your next order could gather 50 paying customers so that you get the reward you deserve.

One question: how much is finally your X value in the coming batch ? Is it still 38mm (85 - 25 - 22mm) or did you finally adopt the consensus standard : Flipsky 65161 threaded 12mm shaft, X = 14mm ?

200104 65161 dim compar

These are prices so that you can make the engine yourself
Of course there is no margin or tax in it. :blush:
You need your own initiative. It’s just a different level than going to a producer and saying, do it for me.
I’ve been building and designing engines for over 20 years, check out my Flatable Outrunner. The motor is reduced to the essentials and is therefore cheap to manufacture.
Greetings Frank

Still this is prices for someone with connections already and i’d say it requires a batch of plus 10 motors

If i buy just the axle, shell, stator carrier in singles - without machining - it’s already above 60€, then i guess laminations will be the most expensive on top of that and all the other parts.

Update! Motors are finally on the way from China!
Tracking_Motors
Shipped via DHL so I expect to have them by the end of next week.

Great news! let’s hope customs clearance is quick too :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

now it’s the end of week :grinning:

Lol, I think he said end of next week. We are on edge of toes waiting. Also my 3d printer is finally coming in next week so can finally resume my build!

Sadly It’s only next Tuesday

I was sadly mistaken :smile:

UPDATE

I have received notice that the motors have reached customs for clearance.
Who wants to be first in line for shipping please PM your shipping address and the preferred shipping company.

I guess that after people receive the new motors some “old” motors will be for sale!
If so… We are interested as we are going to build a “slow” efoil sometime this winter.
Location Europe

1 Like

You can never have enough motors :slight_smile:
So i guess there won’t be many available, we all need to build our third or fourth efoil :sweat_smile:

@Konstantin_Cunichin: How’s it going with the customs? Have you got the motors yet? Looking forward to hearing your verdict on them.

The motors are still not cleared. It’s hard to predict how fast it will happen. Might be today or might be several days. Just have a little bit more patience @Larsb.

Update.
The motors are still not cleared although I did all the paperwork and payed all the taxes on Thursday. Hopefully I’ll get them on Monday.

Well, not much riding or efoil building going on where i am anyway :grinning:

3 Likes

It’s a monster motor, can’t wait to see the test result…

Larsb, Perhaps, you should flip the motor upside down and turn it into the snow foil for the winter and put it back to it original configuration for the water foil… some one may have thought about this and working on it already!

In the west coast we have to drive 3 to 6 hrs high into the mountain to snow boarding, etc.

How does the motor get assembled? There are no labor costs involved?

Ok so finally I have received the motors today.
Here is the quick Unboxing video for the ones that are waiting for them:

5 Likes