Amorge Power Battery

I am nearing the finish line for my first efoil and I am placing an order for a battery from Amorge Power. I am starting a topic to give my experience and answer any questions about the pack and the process (as well as the quality).

I decided to go with a 48v(13s) pack and I was torn with capacity, I decided to go with a 40ah because my board is already fairly heavy and I am as well. More range can’t hurt- Right?— The process of ordering has been slow but nothing problematic. I started by emailing them to discuss pack specs and then moved to Alibaba for the transaction. They were able to supply a waterproof connector that’s rated for 130a cont- as well as a BMS to handle the same current, Although they mentioned that the pack could do up to 230a continuos if I wanted to upgrade the BMS. I will submit the order later today once my bank approves the transaction :roll_eyes: The battery was around $450 USD with a free charger. Shipping to California is about 50 by sea and 200 by air :face_with_spiral_eyes:. Not wanting to wait 2 months I went with Air shipping.

Once it ships and arrives I will update this post. – If you have questions lmk!

4 Likes