Anyone interested in creating a library of information and 3D files

If there is interest enough in having a library/web page with information that we agree is true and of value to our community. As part of the library tested 3D printable files with credit to the original creator. Many of the files passed around from site to site lose the creators name and I want to see them get the credit they deserve.
Many of us spend endless hours trying to find the information we need or where to get parts to complete our build. Another part of the library would be parts with true specifications that we agree on and the names and contact information of parts suppliers…
Every new builder spends half of their build time chasing parts and information…

I’m going to check with foil.zone to see if they would give us a little bandwidth to create the library as part of this site.

Maybe we should just get a sticky thread of polls on which things like motors and props are most recommended. Or just a thread on the easiest and most cost effective builds. I think once we get a consensus on what the group recommends on motors/props/Vesc’s we can start building a repository of files.

This is a good idea and we have all wasted a lot of time getting oriented. Maybe a group of the most senior people who have completed a build would be a place to start. Merten’s original parts list is a great example.

Does he have the supplier’s contact information as well?

Yes it was all in excel with a photo and a link and a description and cost.
Maybe get one person to moderate each piece of the puzzle?

if you need help, i work pretty good with excel …