Best donor board for efoil that doesnt break the bank?

I’ve spent the better part of 3 days researching boards, blanks etc for an uncoming efoil build. At first I was going to buy a blank from greenlightsupply but once I was quoted $150 shipping for a piece of foam I opted out. Theres still clearwater blanks with free shipping but not sure how I feel about having multiple sections glued together. (Havent rulled it out tho). And heres two options I’ve found as potential donors thats already finished below. Are there any other options besides the $1700 fliteboard I should know before ordering?

https://adventuresportsusa.com/products/chase-wing-board?variant=42935027073244&gclid=CjwKCAjwsvujBhAXEiwA_UXnAJ5wTagaySuxh052nJQkXCQYSi9t-0jdwJzC9f82qHp2QzGQFJcndhoCZR4QAvD_BwE

you can buy boards only from mantafoils (box not waterproof), and I thought sifly sold boards only too. But they have alle the same price like the Fliteboard. I can tell you that the Fliteboard is genius for diy. Check my thread. It is easy to build and looks professional, I think.

If you are going to buy a finished board to mod, the buy second hand. My DIY boards were around the 150 price point and then I just put hatches in.

I have. Your build is clean. If it was my 2nd or 3rd build I’d have no problem buying a fliteboard. Beings its my first and since its a learning experience trying to keep the total under $2000

Besides FB marketplace where does one look for used boards?

There will be sales groups on Facebook too. Sometimes they don’t hit marketplace. eBay, Craigslist etc are also options. Where are you based?

I’m in the South East US