Board, Mast, Wings, battery cells and casings available

Hello Foil zone family,
I have 6 units from a company called efoilfly. The board is what they called a NeptunX. Pretty much a knock off from the original V1 from Lift. I intended to put these items up last year but was unable to. Here are several pictures of the units. I’m asking $1200 for an entire set. Each one will definitely need work/rebuild. I’m thinking in the right hands these can be someones project who knows how to put things together.
Along with a board, wing,mast, old motor, remote (some work-some don’t) battery, cells are good, I have new bms and balancers and battery casings for each unit and chargers. along with new foot pads too.

1 Like

Hello,
Can you send a set like this to Austria? If so, how much would it cost?

Regards, Franz

Can you send a set like this to Austria? If so, how much would it cost?

Regards, Franz

Hi @Daniel2020, I do recall seeing your post last year regarding these parts/boards (and also on Facebook). Unfortunately for me the timing hasn’t worked out and I can’t take on another project.
This does look like a good deal for someone wanting get out on the water without doing a full build process. All the main components are there and can be replaced with off the shelf parts as needed. If it comes to that I still think the price is a bargain.
You may want to add your location and any willingness you have to drive. I seem to recall you were in North Carolina? You can look into shipping, but it will be tricky with the battery, and to me that is one of the valuable parts of the package (assuming they in decent condition).

Hi Daniel,

Can you explain what type of work/rebuild they need?
What condition are the batteries in, how much life/capacity do they have left?
What ESCs do you have and where are they located inside the board? I don’t see them in the photos.

“some work-some don’t” - is this about batteries or remotes?

Not sure how much it would cost to send to Austria…

The ESC is in the board. Batteries are good. The ESC, motor and remotes will need to be replaced.

Thanks your your assessment, I too think its a great deal for a DIY person. Batteries are in good shape. Got a local guy who reached out and took a few boards to rebuld with Flipsy and or Maytech parts alomng with an ESc supplier. We shall see how that goes, looks good so far.

How is it possible to replace the ESC inside the board?

Hello Pavel, Really sorry about my delayed responses. Not sure why Im having trouble getting notifications that this post is getting messages. But figuring it out. The ESC has its own inner compartment. Just behind the battery compartment. Hope that helps.

Hey there. I know, it does look like I’m ghosting but I’m having trouble finding how to respond on this website. Lots of advertisements in the way on my end, sorry.
I do have a 250 Lift surf wing I use on a few of these if that helps. I sanded the inside of the wing fuselage to fit. Works perfect.

There you are. I’ve been answering other posts not yours, getting used to this website. I’m in Charlotte NC if that helps. Can send my cell to talk on the phone if that works. Thanks S_Roger!!

Dan

Please don’t worry about it. I assumed you might have been busy over the long weekend, which is why you hadn’t had a chance to reply to my PM about visiting.

Do you know how to view private messages on this site?

I’m sorry that I’m so far away and was only able to visit last weekend. Hopefully, I’ll get another chance in the future. In the meantime, I have a few questions. Could you please send me a photo of the compartment where the ESC is located? Is it sealed? How spacious is it inside? Is it easy to open and close, or does it require sealing and repair after replacing the ESC? Thanks!

hey how many of these do you have left? i’m actually traveling to that city from missouri next week. thanks!

if you could give me your phone number that be great

Hello James, I have 6 of these. If you stop in, I’ll get you out on Lake Norman.

You can call me direct at 704-421-8778 if you’d like. I’ll take pics of the ESC compartment today.

1 Like

704-421-8778 Call anytime

I would also be interested. Maybe we can ship together and split the costs. I live in Switzerland near Bodensee. PS: Shipping of big batteries by air is not always allowed.

Sorry, I have no idea what it would cost to send oversees.