Boards for eFoil

Did you ever find a board source? I am also in Minnesota and am looking for a board.

1 Like

Hi guys.

I cheated. Sorry.

After talking to David I decided to just buy the 4’4" Pro model. Bought just the empty board. He helped me get a good price which I agreed not to mention.

I am still making my own board because I am building two e-foil boards. Because you know…two is better then one. One for me, and one for friends and family! The buddy system…

Building a board is a slow process, and I wanted to ride now.

I will update my build with pictures and video in the coming weeks. This is all I got for now.

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hi,
Is there are any Interest to buy boards only?

We are finishing our first two boars end of March.

We made the boards with Austrian companies.
Mastplate, Core, Lamination.

I think it will be possible to sell “boards only” for
around 1500€.
If there is any Interest I can give you more information at the end of March.

1 Like

Where in Austria? Can I have a look?

Even coming and telling people you got a good price puts David at risk. If Nick were to see this he’d definitely stop these types of sales!

Show us some pictures of your boards :wink:

I dont want to active sale.
I only wrote that we make two boards for our self with Austrian companies because we couldn’t buy board only.
And if it will be good quality we can try to offer it to the DIY community.

Sorry if I don’t wrote it right

That is really nice. Someday I will just buy one already done, that works always. For now I am having too much fun suffering.

I see where Lift discharges their cooling water, where do they take it in. Is it pumped or by the force of the mast moving forward in the water.

@MAC
It’s forced up the mast. No pump. Works good. I made the slingshot mast work for water cooling by using the small hole in the front.

@Jezza
I asked David before posting. He said it’s ok to post. Just don’t say price. It’s still moving volume for Lift. Lift sells this board by itself on their website. I’m sure the sale was approved. Wasn’t cheap.

It will be months before my board is done. I wanted to ride, test, and tune now.

More to follow on my build thread.

I’m interested. Do you have pictures of these boards?

Nice board :slight_smile: , 4’’4 ou 5 ? Seems to be only available in 5 in blue …

4’4"

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Interested. Please share some pics. Volume ? hatch type ?

Guys you should go for inflatable boards… Less weight and way more fun in handling and carrying around… :wink:

In the end, is it really lighter than a normal board?

Yes if you do it like we do it with carbonfibre centre box and inflatable board…it is under 10kg
(carbonfibre electricbox+inflatable):wink:
elevate-kit-2020

I would like to see a photo of how/where you put the small hole. On out-boards and stern-drives they have a very small hole in the center of the lower unit mast. They use that water pressure to power the speedometer. which is basically a pressure gauge. I am thinking of placing the water pick up in the nose of the fwd mast clamp. It will require some tight bends in the tubing.
Or possibly a small scoop directly under the fuselage, that sends water up one of the mast channels.

I did not have enough space for the tube in the small forward hole in the sling shot mast so I just drilled a hole and ran a short segment of hose from the hole in the forward mast clamp to the mast, then ran a segment of hose from the top of the mast up for the fitting. Sealed everything up with butyl rubber.

I’ll take more pictures later. These are the only ones I took at the time. Sorry.

2 Likes