Build from Moscow!

We build efoil,and it turns out a music box!:grinning:

Everything is going according to plan,but very slowly!Print fasteners to the mast.

ahahhaha. Nice music :smiley:

1 Like

Do a starwars theme pls :smiley:

1 Like

Faced with the problem of fitting of the second seal.The air between the two seals worked like a hellish spring!Pushed the seal back.I had to insert a thin paper clip between the shaft and the gland.Only then could the press!

Seen in August 2018 here by @ArtemkaMAX also from russian vaz 2110 car :

@ArtemkaMAX: how is your system going. Did you succeed ?

Better availability but also more expensive starter kits in the Bosch and Valeo catalogues:

Hi!Yes,half a year ago,in this tape I found this solution to use the starter gearbox!Your information on gearboxes I also studied in detail,thank you.We communicate with ArtemkaMAX at our local forum.Thank you once posted it here,maybe someone come in handy!

It turned out longer than thought!2-3 cm can be cut,it is necessary to see how the wires fit.

We have assembled a new esc!Wires ten squares!12 keys!

5 Likes

Spun up to 4200 on the propeller!The temperature on the keys is 80 degrees!Readings on the scoreboard are not correct,the code is damp,we are working on eliminatin.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nice work! I will test my setup at next week)

This weekend we want to test the traction on different modes on a rubber boat!Let’s see what happens!

Yesterday we managed to test everything in working conditions!We rode for 20 minutes until the batteries ran out.It’s working!Boat weight about 250 kg,a speed of 8-9 km/h. Used 30% ,the temperature on the power key did not rise above 30 C!The current on the battery is 20 amps.But after disassembly found that the engine got some water,you Need to check hermetization.our delight knew no bounds!Further collect a remote control,batteries,and do board!

4 Likes

That is great numbers! What battery did u use? :smile: