Build from Moscow!

The propeller had to be refined a little!

3 Likes

Here I think,whether to print for a given propeller duct?

http://bikeshed.org/

1 Like

Hello Anatoly, can you tell us what is the gear ratio of your planetary?
Where in moscow are you located? From time to time I travel to Moscow jobwise. Maybe we can have a beer together?

The gear ratio of the gearbox 4,25: 1.Hello Toto44!Beer drinking of course you can,it would be a desire and time.But I don’t speak English.What about you?

Hi @Anatoly, I speak Russian and come to Moscow frequently as a part of my job. Is it possible to meet and share ideas? I usually stay near Sokolniki. What neighborhood in Moscow are you from?

@Anatoly, I speak english, but no russian Might become difficult :grinning:

1 Like
1 Like

We build efoil,and it turns out a music box!:grinning:

Everything is going according to plan,but very slowly!Print fasteners to the mast.

ahahhaha. Nice music :smiley:

1 Like

Do a starwars theme pls :smiley:

1 Like

Faced with the problem of fitting of the second seal.The air between the two seals worked like a hellish spring!Pushed the seal back.I had to insert a thin paper clip between the shaft and the gland.Only then could the press!

Seen in August 2018 here by @ArtemkaMAX also from russian vaz 2110 car :

@ArtemkaMAX: how is your system going. Did you succeed ?

Better availability but also more expensive starter kits in the Bosch and Valeo catalogues:

Hi!Yes,half a year ago,in this tape I found this solution to use the starter gearbox!Your information on gearboxes I also studied in detail,thank you.We communicate with ArtemkaMAX at our local forum.Thank you once posted it here,maybe someone come in handy!

It turned out longer than thought!2-3 cm can be cut,it is necessary to see how the wires fit.

We have assembled a new esc!Wires ten squares!12 keys!

5 Likes

Spun up to 4200 on the propeller!The temperature on the keys is 80 degrees!Readings on the scoreboard are not correct,the code is damp,we are working on eliminatin.

2 Likes