Build from Podolsk,Russia

Looks like Pablo akka @f16model has the same Chinese foil as you, here is his pod that should match your mast section. You’ll have to 2ble check though:

In the same thread you will find his duct and his waterproof connectors…

May holidays became productive. Me and dad spent 2 evenings laminating. 2layers of fg +epoxy, I’m happy with the result. Coating with stretch gives glossy finish. Hardening about 24 hours. I hope to cover all this with carbon fiber for cool look

Unpacked the tray easily with wax release agent

2 Likes

Hello efoilers! Next step is aluminium reinforcement and laminating the battery tray. I’ve cnc machined the aluminium plate, tig welded aluminium profile and glued the frame inside. First time we tried wet sand to push the fg to board surfaces. Tomorro I ll see the result

And I’ve purchased the bms 300A and li ion sells 14s 63A. Till the end of June I hope to receive both parcells

Well, wet sand forming is not vacuum bag but better then nothing

1 Like

3 Likes

Hello summer is finishing but I keep hope going on the wing this season

14s battery almost done and I got first motor run

2 Likes

At last) Me and Anatoly met at Pirogovo wake park station and had test runs today
My board had large leaks, I did all I could to stop water flow inside) thanks Vitalii for test runs and first water come out of my board on the wing. Guys said that board goes stable) I ve tested their board it was my first time. All the feelings were similar with snowboard wakeboard etc until I got on the wing) cool feeling. I feel like I spoiled all this summer. I think I would spend all the summer in the water with this board)

Well… I ll be waiting for next season now) and maby will have one more day on the water if I ll byu wet suit

8 Likes

6 Likes

Efoil spot

1 Like

Hello everybody, after few attempts i started foiling

Me saying hello world to all the foil.zone community

10 Likes

Hello efoilers!
This weekend i spent with Anatoly on Pirogovskoe lake. Curious we didnt make group photo)
But we did about 10km one way trip. And on the way back i touched the sand with the wing and felt off the board. Battery shut down by short cirquit protection and i did SOS signal with my hands. Rubber boat resqued me

Dont know the bottom dont go to water)

3 Likes

Or spend time on the water at reduced speed, enlarge the navigation area step by step :wink:
Only press full trigger in areas you know.

What do you use ? A breaker ?
Short circuit during a choc ? That is not normal. What if it happens again ? A zero might have touched a plus: you might have a battery design issue. If you have to rebuild your battery, just follow the guidelines shown here (cell separation, cell holder with plastic lip …) from @ludwig_bre , just one episode yet.

1 Like

The more speed the higher the wing)
Thx for link i will go through it.i think yes something touched + to - and bms protected battery. It happend once.

And for some reason my cruising speed is 20-25 km/h and my collegues boards are little faster about 30kmh dont know whats the reason. But they looks like the pirates when reaching me and im like a trade ship haha

2 Likes

I have standard propeller 7 inch, and collegues tell me to cut it to 5 inches. I didnt have opportunity to test their boards

We have a maximum speed of 40 km.h, and I ride a maximum of 35 km.h. It hurts to fall higher!

1 Like

Where is our group photo Anatoliy?it was great weekend thank yoy

1 Like