Buying Lift eFoil V1 Board... $700 Good Price?

I have been delaying my efoil build for so long as I had no means to build a board as I live in an apartment in Austin Texas, I found this guy selling a board on facebook marketplace and he agreed to sell me the board only (no electronics) for $700. Is this a good price? Should I rebuttle. What are some other options I have if not, as building a board is probably not possible for me.

I think that’s a good price for a board only, I don’t think I’ve seen one close to that.
Another option is a used Fliteboard, but those are usually over $2k now. Or a new Flite Air, you can get a board only from Flite for about $1000 if you go through a dealer.
Another possibility is tracking down a used GetFoil board. Since the company went under there are boards floating around that can be had for cheap. Maybe someone has a board only they would sell

Looks like it has enough room to house the 75300 and a battery. Prob will pull the trigger on it. Still kinda scared as I dont fully know what to do about the battery haha
New pic: