Complete pacificmeister e-foil kit for sale

I am selling a complete kit to build a E-foil following the original pacificmeister build specs. It includes, ESC, MOTOR, many accessories, 3d printed parts, batteries, FOIL (new), cables, water tight case, 2 batteries, bettery charger, remote control, a surf board already cut with all the material needed to fix it and finish it, and much more. Probably close to €2000 worth of stuff, it includes everything in the original shopping list. I am moving and can not bring the stuff with me…
The only missing part is the gear box.
message me if you want details

1 Like

Hi, I’m new so can’t DM you. Can you drop me an email on fred67 @ outlook.com. Got some questions about the kit. Thanks. \Fred

reply here. probably may help other users… what do you need to know?

IMG_7044 IMG_7045 IMG_7046 IMG_7047 IMG_7048 IMG_7049 IMG_7050 IMG_7051

asking €950 plus shipping

For those who ask here is a list of the items. it is a complete kit and they are all new unused items (it is only missing the gear box - I can put is a gear box neugart PLE 5. but needs adjusting)

9 printed parts as for PACIFICMEISTER project (2 propellers)

MOTOR SSS 56104 500KV brushless
ESC Hobbywing seaking V3 130 A
2 x 12000mAh 6s 22.2 V Lipo Battery
Adjustable UBEC
Olir Resistant Shaft seal x2
thrust needle roller bearing
alluminum tube
box with O ring assortment
8mm motoro shafts
2.4 GhzChannel Transmitter and receiver
NEILPRIDE Alluminum foil (new)
Foil Box (may not be needed)
shaft adapter
kill switch
pins for propeller
marine grease
adhesive silicon
heat conducting paste
2 x battery monitors
connectors
adhesive heat shrink
150A circuit breaker
water proof box
ceramic bearing
10 gauge and 8 Gauge silicone wire high temp, ultra flex
digital voltare current measurement meter
Epoxy resin and fiber. KIT for board fixing/adapting

1 Like

Hi Carletto77,

I’m interested in this sale and wondered if it would be possible to email as the system wont allow me to DM you - fletcher.kynan @hotmail.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kynan

Hi All!

So it looks like my project is taking a slightly different track and I won’t be needing this kit after all. I know there were one or two others interested in this kit and so I would be happy to resell it either to anyone in the EU for €950 or the UK for £950. The price discrepancy is to cover the £200 import duty unfortunately levied on this item in bringing it into the UK. If anyone is interested please either DM me or feel free to email me at fletcher.kynan @hotmail.co.uk.

Kynan

1 Like

Hi All - The kit has found a new home! Thanks for all the interest and the speedy sale.