Complete sets and parts for sale

Hey eFoil enthusiasts!

I’m excited to share with you a fantastic resource for all your eFoil needs – voltwatersports.com. Whether you’re searching for eFoil spare parts, eyeing a sleek new Subnado, or diving into the world of eFoils, Volt Watersports has everything you need to take your eFoil adventures to the next level. You even have a possibility to pre-order the NEW WAYDOO FLYER EVO!

Our website is designed with your convenience in mind, making it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for. And with our commitment to exceptional customer service, you can shop with confidence knowing that we’re here to support you every step of the way.

So, fellow eFoil enthusiasts, head over to voltwatersports.com and explore our range of products. Your next eFoil adventure awaits! Full disclosure: I’m proud to say that I work for this amazing company, and I can vouch for the quality and variety of products we offer.

Happy eFoiling!

Nice to see that you are still selling the Fliteboards (board only) for the old price!

To bad we do not need any at this moment!

Or did you guys forget to update the price?

You’re not supposed to report it :wink:

True, but they can (in Europe) still charge you the full price (with an option to cancel order) if it is an obvious mistake.

However. If it is a mistake (clickbait?), they look very unprofessional, and I would think twice before ordering anything from them!

Hi Kian, thanks for the heads up! We forgot to update the price. Besides that we are certainly not unprofessional as we are active in the eFoil business for over 4 years now!

Krijg ik nog wel de oude prijs als ik een Fliteboard (enkel een board) bestel?
Ik heb jullie “misschien” een hoop geld bespaard!