Configure a FSESC Flipsky 75200 75V

Hello
I am looking for some information or a tutorial to configure my VESC 75 / 200A with vesc tools on an 80100 motor without an 80 KV sensor, if anyone can help me, thank you very much

This might help.
It did for me

Kian, to you and any forum member…
When I click on your link I get the 'EFOIL.builders - FOIL.zone page/link, that is the efoil.builders sub- forum, should it be from Chrome or Firefox.
I have this path conversion issue since the Foilzone forum creation: any foilzone link included in a post points to the efoil-buiders/all sub-forum.

1 Like

Yup same here. I have flagged the issue a few times, but no fix yet. The mods always say they’ll look into it. This is probably not the correct place to discuss it, but it’s important to discuss, since it reduces the user experience significantly.

2 Likes

I have the same, however when I edit the message I do see the correct url.

Let’s test this (now the url is quoted)

VESC Tool thread - how to program

2 Likes

Works perfectly

20 chars

1 Like

I have bought a 80100 motor and 75200 vesc
And have stolderd the main power wires and have got a hall affect sensor adapter cable i am new to the vesc and vesc tool but I have some background electrical knowledge I have filed in the details for the detection program but when I ran it the motor didn’t spin it just sshudder After i tested it with the keyboard control but it just stuttered despite the program saying it was a success if anyone can help or point out a mistake I have made it would be appreciated thank you.

Zander rowley

assuming all settings are corrects (wizard motor and remote ) , battery voltage min max (you need to apply the same voltage, not like i did one day: settings for 12s and did a test with 6s…)

you can play with gain or stator saturation , best is to open a new post with your settings( battery…) and screen shot of vesc motor and app settings

no body here has run hall sensor ( you will not find advice i guess about it), and i think there is no need for it , you may want to try to test a run without it

I tried again without hall sensors and I have had the same results.
IMG_20211017_092616|666x500
These are the settings it decided but it still just shuddered in one place.

This is what is found:

Your motor flux is very high , you may ask @superlefax about his settings , I had the 80100 with a vesc

It is worth trying a lower flux i think

From @Manufoil

I found a post where Benjamin Vedder gives

Flux linkage =60 / (sqrt(3) * poles * pi * kv)

Gain=1000 / (lambda^2) where lambda is flux linkage

1 Like

Just out of interest can you run this vesc with the one xt90 power connector as it has three.