eFoil meetup Pula, Croatia, ̶2̶3̶.̶9̶.̶2̶0̶2̶3̶.̶ 30.9.2023

Hello fellow diyers,
Few of us, Croatian diy efoil builders, in cooperation with Lull Fliteboard school Istria are finally doing our first meetup!
Main event will be on ̶2̶3̶.̶9̶. 30.9. (Saturday) but we will hang out and ride on sunday too!
If you don’t have your efoil or have friends who would like to learn, Fliteboard school will most probably offer rental service or instructions. If not that, there are always our diy builds to try them out :grin:

Facebook link to event: eFoil Meet Up Croatia

For those of you who doesn’t use facebook, I will copy all the info! Here we go:

"Calling all advanced eFoilers and eFoil owners to join us at LULL eFoil Istria in beautiful Pula, Croatia on Sep ̶2̶3̶r̶d̶ 30rd for a joint day of fun! We look forward to exchange knowledge, ride together and make new connections and friendships establishing Croatian eFoiler community.

What to bring:

• your eFoil and personal equipment needed for the ride
  • good vibes

Schedule:
10 am meet & greet at the location
12 ride together - we’ll go for a nice ride (max 20km) around Pula with stop over for a drink
2 pm onwards beach hang out & rides in the bay

• electricity 6kwH max/ 4 chargers and fresh water for eFoil rinsing is provided from our side

Food & drink: can be organised on the spot

If you want to stay overnight:
Accommodation can be organized in the nearby Brioni Sunny Camping (Camping Brioni Pula, Croatia | Camping Adriatic); weekend prices (Friday- Sundayf) for camping pitches (4 person) are around 80EUR and for mobile homes (4 person) around 100-120EUR. We’ll have some extra discount for our event.
Apartment stay can be organised as well, we can support you to (Vila Korana).

Confirm you participation my sending an email to hello@lullefoil.com.
Looking forward to see many eFoilers from around Croatia and the region!

If you need extra info or any other details send us a WhatsApp, Viber or email (+385 97 6393329; hello@lullefoil.com)."

Hope to see you as many as possible!

7 Likes

Woho, nice.
Cant wait, coming for sure.
I hope a lot of people will come.

2 Likes

moving event to next saturday, 30.9., due to bad weather.

2 Likes

Only Saturday?
Which camping site can you recommend?

1 Like

Saturday is main event, bu we will ride on sunday too!

I am not from that part of country so I really can’t recommend any, but I will reserve accommodation for myself in mentioned Brioni Sunny Camping (Camping Brioni Pula, Croatia | Camping Adriatic). They have nice mobile home options and they are closest to the event (200-300 meters)