Efoil "Sharkboard" or "Kubaboard" for sell

Hello

Here I offer 2 of my 3 Efoil’s for sale. I will only sell one board. The first one witch everyone buy is the one I sell. The first one that will be sold leaves my collection. I’m selling one to make room for a new “winter project”. As far as I know, there are currently 4 handmade wood Efoils in Germany and thus the opportunity to purchase one of these rare unique pieces.

Top-class technical components were installed for the “Sharkboard”:
VESC Trampa 75/300
Flipsky 65161 120KV 6000Watt, ca 10PS
Flipsky VX3 Remote
14S 12P 48ah Samsung INR21700-40T 3.6V 4000mAh 35A Li-ion Battery Cells
Gong mast 85cm
Foil Set Gong Curve LT
Paulownia board 140cm x 66cm x 13cm
Charger included with purchase

The Efoil has only been completed in June 2023 and is driving outstanding. It is ideal for sporty riders who enjoy performance and enjoy carving. The battery offers about 2 hours of driving pleasure and I have covered 40 kilometers with my 96kg (without Neo) with one battery charge. A maximum speed test recorded by mobile phone resulted in 59.4 km/h under very good conditions in this setup.

However, the most pleasant speed for efoiling is between 23 and 35 km/h. want to fly great tours over the water…

Top-class technical components were installed for the “Kubaboard”:

VESC 75/300
Flipsky 65161 120KV 6000Watt, ca. 10PS
Flipsky VX3 Remote
14S 10P 32ah Samsung Li-ion Battery Cells
Gong mast 75cm
Foil set gong
Carbon board 156cm x 70cm x 13,5cm
Charger is included with the purchase

The purchase includes 2 propellers and a propeller guard for beginnersThe Efoil was completed in July 2022 and is riding outstanding. It is ideal for beginners and beginners who want to float successfully over the water with this board, but also for sporty riders who enjoy performance and carving. The battery offers about 1.5 hours of driving fun and I covered 26 kilometers with my 96kg (without Neo) on one battery charge.

Preferably sold after viewing / testing. Depending on the arrangement, it should also be possible for me to demonstrate the board on the water. If you want to test it yourself, you should plan 200€, which would be offset against a purchase.

For more details about the board, look at my another Thems here.

Yes, both boards are registered as small watercraft (Germany) and the registration together with papers can be taken over. At the Water and Shipping Authority, only the change of ownership must be proven. Of course, the boat number remains on the board after purchase.

1 Like

The session begins! The boards are still for sale. If you would like a board, please contact me.

1 Like

Hello Mueritz, interested by your offer. Would you sell it to France? thanks

Yes, I would also sell it to France. I sold a board to Austria. It was only the Board and cost 100€. A Board with battery, mast, charger… will be much more expensive. A trip to Germany and a test drive might be better.
Greetings from Germany