Electronics and 22000 batteries for sale

Hi Everyone,

Moving out of the efoil and into a wing foil, have some electronics for sale as a result, basically a full Pacific Meister setup with a Seaking KV130A. Here is a comprehensive list and some pictures. Prefer to sell as a unit as everything is assembled:

• SeaKing KV130A ($190 new)
  • Hammond Manufacturing waterproof box ($90 new)
  • 5 x gland fittings ($30 new)
  • 5V UBEC ($20 new)
  • Maytech Remote and receiver, already potted and waterproofed ($120 used)
  • 2 x Tattu 22000 6S Lipo Smart Battery, cycled once, wrapped and waterproofed ($480 each new)

The batteries are wired in series with 8 AWG flexible silicone wire, professionally soldered. Will include the wiring harness free of charge.

The whole box is plumbed with cooling. HOTA 6 PRO Battery charger ($180 new with box) is available as well. Willing to sell electronics separate of batteries and charger, here is a breakdown of my ask:

• Assembled electronics box and remote $300
  • Batteries, the pair, $650
  • Charger $160

All together I would offer another 10% discount, call it an even $1000 plus shipping. Pictures below;

Thanks!
Lucas

Hello. This regulator burns like a Roman candle. I burned two of these and believe me I know what I’m talking about. 5 seconds with a jet of fire 15 centimeters. I do not recommend putting it in a box with the rest of the electronics.![Screenshot_20221220_001254_com.google.android.apps.photos|230x500](upload://ghKAFvLxSpClKNl9HVwfx4k5OIE.jpeg