ESUP with 6384 motor in 6 or 12s

The impeller that I designed work very well (after many tries), So I do not need an extrenal pump. However I had to remove the air filter at the back. The grain is too fine and does not let the water through. We have two type a filter at the office maybe I mixed with the other model as I do not remember when testing that the water did not go through…

I will use another type of filter->https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/4000082468102.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7f586c37Mr94Ew

1 Like

Great progress buddy, very innovative approach through the whole project, cheap ESC aren’t meant to last long, we all know it, I’m really looking forward for your next video, great job :slight_smile:

Thank you. It is true that I did not except a lot from this red brick esc but a bit more than 10min @ 30% of its capacity :sweat_smile:
I am not sure than I will able to shoot another video this year… this project is taking longer than expected due to stupid choice that I did and quality issues with Chinese stuffs ( battery esc Bluetooth module and remote…:triumph:)

I have a new spa at home.
Totally useless but fun… I didn’t even reach 15% of the throttle

The complet system is only linear rails with force sensor… I should be able to read the force according the amp…

1 Like

Some pictures of the new design.
Now I can detach the motor from the battery box.
I use a new filter for the water and I have two circuits for cooling:
One that goes through the motor with an outlet near the wires.
And another that goes through a impeller to cool the esc.
I could probably use the same circuit to cool the esc and the motor but it wasn’t hard to do both… plus on the impeller there is a seal* to make sure the water goes to the esc.

1 Like

Looks interesting. Would you be willing to share your design file? I’ll be happy to contribute any ideas and modifications I make. Thanks

Yes for sure… I will put them in thinginverse

1 Like

Hey. Just checking if you ever got them on thingiverse?

Thanks

Unfortunatly not. I went out the day after I post the picture and i broke it. I need to update my design a little

Please do share it when you get around to it :slightly_smiling_face: