Felix from FelixRemote

Does anyone here maybe know what happened to @Felixfoiler from FelixRemote?
I have been trying to get in contact with him for some time now, but till now with no luck.
Tried several email addresses and by PM here on the forum.

He is still alive :smiley:
However, he has given the FeRo to “Defyen” https://defyen.com/

2 Likes

Thank you.

I did not know this.

So now if I need another RX I need to get it from Canada, and it will be way more expensive.

I guess it’s time for another remote.

To bad…

It looks like they are not offering the remote on the website, now called #DControl ?

Company is in Canada. 1 warehouse is in Europe

Best regards

I got this answer from them two weeks ago.
So they have a warehouse in Europe.

What is unclear for me that also would like to buy an extra receiver is what value the price is in now.
If it is in Canadian dollars or what price it is specified on their webpage that you should do the bank transfer to pay for it in advance

Canadian dollars would save a little bit, but you are correct. Is it Canadian or US dollars?

When we tried to make a payment yesterday (using the felixreomote webside) the bank asked for an address too.
I guess we should use the old “Wien” address?

Would be really great if Felix could clarify on this.

Hello Guys,

Yes, FeRo is now also available in Canada :slight_smile:
We still ship EU orders (as far as they are in stock here in Austria) from Austria.

Currently, we are in the process of managing this change and setting up our system to work for both regions.

Best regards
Felix

1 Like

Hi Felix,
Is it possible to buy one extra receiver already now or do we have to wait for the new setup?
I put an order a couple of days ago but do not know how much money I shall transfer. $112 it says I shall pay

Yes,

please check pm

Thanks!

Hi,
Any updates on this? I really would like to order a extra receiver for my new board .

Just tried to buy remote but site says out of stock!
Hopefully will be notified when back in stock.

Hello,

The remotes are currently in production and we are going to sell them again soon.

Best regards

1 Like