First build: Flipsky 200A 60V VESC6/Flipsky 65161 120KV 6000W

If we are talking about connector for motor - then answer “no”, because as I remember on forum already available connectors for 65161 motor and I didn’t recheck if they will fit RL Efoil mast or not.
If they will not fit, then sure we must make some changes to fit out mast and will share it.
PS I’m planning to use aluminum tube as motor holder - I will post about it later, because I need some community advices about it.

If we are talking about mast clamp, answer also “no”, because we will copy the clamp for RL which we already have, but with some small modifications (bigger holes). So you could just drill the clamp, or make similar clamp with the bigger holes. That I’m talking about.
We have no plans to make any “new design” clamp for now because we have no experience in this yet, so we need finish this build first to understand what we need to improve.

Also for me was a little bit hard to design something while I’m not see parts in my hands personally. For right now I already have all spare parts except wings, fuselage, board and electric parts (except cells and ECS). And because me and my friend is “distributed development team” we could meet only one time in a month due corona and this slightly slow down our process because I haven’t access to any
serious equipment

If you have the same mast, how you stretch all cables in mast? For me it’s the main problem right now because I have no idea hot to drill mast to make holes bigger.
While we in developing stage I have no wish to have static build which couldn’t be disassembled easy, so
I’m interesting to use some cable with mutual connectors on both side - one part connected to motor, one or ESC.
Maybe someone already used some kind of extension cable with mutual connectors? I think it should works good like an any extension but just need to get correct connectors for our tasks (high current, strength connector, etc).

PS we already have the vision :slight_smile: that efoil not the faster project from the start so thinking about starting second 6-8s build (efoil for teenager < 65kg or electric part for supboard) on some cheap 100$ epoxied motor for a spring 2021. I’m already starting sale my old drones, VR headset, etc to get some additional money :slight_smile:

I am looking for this model to 3D print (65161 & RL mast clamp). Perhaps @zaja.cz can chime in as this is his photo. I am excited to see your mechanical engineering innovations and look forward to learning from what you discover. I am interested in focusing on the optimization of e-foil designs using software. Have a look at the video posted towards the end of the build I previously linked. I use connectors inside the mast clamp so the motor can be removed.

Best,
Peter

We need to ask @zaja.cz for STL :slight_smile:

Have you been able to get mast clamp files for 65161 and RL mast?

hey all,

ive purchased same flipsky build package. and made a duct for the alu prop

for safety use first couple of times!

enjoyy

2 Likes

Has anyone got the stl file? (rl mast, flispky motor)

Why not buy from the original manufacturer of this model- Hobiba

USD 300, with the lastest sealing technique for better performance - Static SIC + Dynamic carbine + Fkm
The original - ceramic sealing developed by Hobiba in 2020, no longer support for production

Production: 10 days, One Unit supportable, ONLY for 12mm shaft, 100Kv and 120Kv, other Kv

Place order at made-in-China at Hobiba IP68 Waterproof Sensorless Brushless Motor D65L161 120kv 100kv 6000W for Efoil - China 65161 Motor and 100kv Efoil Motor

Shipping cost per quoted, please send us the ship to address, we will quote shipping price accordingly.

When you send inquiry, please indicate you find us via Foil. Zone, then you able to enjoy this discount price at USD 300
Thank you guys,

Mr WANG from Hobiba

Important notice: Hobiba replacements for Flipsky version 65161/65120/70165/85165

Hi Guys,

We hobiba are taking measures against copy and faked 65161/65120/70165/85165 from Flipsky on the market, and there will be no flipsky version of 65161 available on the DIY market from now on.

Considering the new requests by some DIY clients of flipsky version 65161, we hobiba here make the last efforts to make some extra bulk / replacements detailed as below:

1. D65L161-A-100KV, screw shaft, 1.3m cable: 10 Units
  2. D65L161-A-120KV, screw shaft, 1.3m cable: 10 Units
  3. D65L161-C-100KV, Splined shaft,1.3m cable: 10 Units
  4. D65L161-C-120KV, Splined shaft,1.3m cable: 10 Units
  5. D65L121-A-130KV, screw shaft, 1.3m cable: 10 Units
  6. D65L121-A-130KV, screw shaft, 1.3m cable: 10 Units
  7. D70L165-10P 120KV, Splined shaft,1.3m cable: 10 Units
  8. D70L165-10P 120KV, Scew shaft,1.3m cable: 10 Units
  9. D85L165CWP-125KV, with encoder/hall sensor: 10 Units

Anyone who are in need of these flipsky version models, please write me at info@hobiba.cn
Definition of flipsky version

We assume the flipsky version as the last shipment we produced before Jun 2022.
Any version after Jun 2022, probably are faked / copied version, which we hobiba take not responsibility to offer any replacement.

Above for users attention of Flipsky version 65161 /65120 /70165/85165

Hobiba on Nov 13,2023