First time kit required

I am looking into building a kit for sup foil. I am completely to efoil so have no idea what I need and the approx cost. I am 95Kg and in the UK, do you have a list anywhere on the forum of what I need to buy and what I need to print? Need to work out approx cost to see if its worth while.
Thanks

Every time I priced it up it came to around £3000. I’ve recently started on a build and found some discounted/second hand and free components so I’m looking at around £1-1.5K. There’s really quite a range of prices depending on what you want to get and how much you’re willing to DIY. The battery is likely to be a significant expense and probably the most daunting thing to DIY. Big battery packs are also pretty dangerous if you’re inexperienced.

Here’s a rough idea of pricing:

Motor/ESC - 500-700

Board 200-1000

Foil set 200-1000

Battery 300-3000

Remote 50-500

Charger/BMS 50-400

My Build:

Board - Ebay: Second hand Lift e1 sport - £350ish

Foil set - Nootica: 1450 Aztron Rocket foil - £206

Battery - Custom 14S14P (Cells were free from recovered packs)

BMS - TBD

Charger - TBD

Motor ESC - Flipsky 65121 - £250

ESC - Flipsky 75200 Pro V2.0 - £160

There’s obviously additional costs for transmitter receiver parts, fasteners, connectors, waterproof housings, cooling pumps etc to add in, but I think I’m probably going to be somewhere in the low end for budget.

There are some kits about that can help simplify the build, though they are more expensive that sourcing individual components.

Hope that helps.