FLIPSKY 65161 Motor STEP File

Hey there everyone

I’m desperately trying to find a proper 3D model for the FLIPSKY 65161 motor, does anyone here have one that they wouldn’t mind sharing?

Option two would be to model it myself, but I don’t have the actual motor on hand to take apart and measure the internal structures. If someone with this motor would be willing to share a couple of photos and measurements ill model it and share it here for everyone to use.

I’m curious why you’d need the internal structures for the model.

I like being as accurate as possible with my model. also need to calculate the center of mass.

Center of mass ? Good luck , take in account the foil and the motor will be in the water :wink:

@nice2cu has a model (.step) somewhere. Search for it in the forum.

Here is the link to the dummy motor I did if anyone wants it. Could not model the internals. I’ve also dumped the gong mast and fuselage in the folder. Enjoy

4 Likes

Work with the original manufacturer of this model- Hobiba, quanlity is assured!

USD 300, with the lastest sealing technique for better performance - Static SIC + Dynamic carbine + Fkm
The original - ceramic sealing developed by Hobiba in 2020, no longer support for production

Production: 10 days, One Unit supportable, ONLY for 12mm shaft, 100Kv and 120Kv, other Kv

Place order at made-in-China at Hobiba IP68 Waterproof Sensorless Brushless Motor D65L161 120kv 100kv 6000W for Efoil - China 65161 Motor and 100kv Efoil Motor

Shipping cost per quoted, please send us the ship to address, we will quote shipping price accordingly.

When you send inquiry, please indicate you find us via Foil. Zone, then you able to enjoy this discount price at USD 300
Thank you guys,

Mr WANG from Hobiba

2 Likes

Could you please share it again please.