Flipsky Company

I finally received the motor I ordered in February. Flipsky hasn’t refunded me the return shipping of the wrong motor, though. They don’t even respond to my messages.

I also send my damaged FSESC and AntiSpark Pro with my own cost back. I don’t want long discussions about that so I send it back with normal Post.
It ist now 1,5 month ago and my package still not arrived his destination.

But Flipsky promised me that there will send the Replacement parts to me when they get my package.
I understood theme because there not want to defraud to.

My trackingnumber says now the Package is in the destination country. So Flipsky mir get theme soon and I hope there are sending the Replacement parts to me.

Still no refund or reply from Flipsky. I paid 70 Euros for the return shipping of the wrong motor they sent.

Still no refund or reply. Flipsky blocket me out. I can’t even send them messages anymore. Earlier, they promised to refund the return shipping cost. Now, they don’t even respond. Why did they send the wrong type of motor against my clear instructions in the first place? Not very happy…

I’ve gotten fair warranty from flipsky on two occasions so i consider them to be ok to deal with. Had to prove the issues thoroughly by films and some mails.