Flipsky remote VX3 not pairing

Im trying to pair the flipsky remote vx3 with its receiver.
first going in pairing mode on the remote and then powering up the ESC with the
receiver. Its blinking blue (2 short) but nothing more happens.
the remote can’t connect.
someone has an idea? :frowning:

Have you tried swapping the orange wire for the green one?

Thank you, but its not a communication problem between the receiver and the ESC.
I know there is something twisted with Tx and Rx. But for powering the receiver and Pairing you’ll need only +5v and Gnd.

Hi, are the remote VX3 and receiver bought at the same time? If so but they can’t be paired successfully, the receiver might be faulty. If the receiver is bought separately, it might because of the compatibility.

yes
(20 characters needed)

Did you ever get this worked out? Any lessons learned? Mines blinking blue quickly and not pairing
Video

In upper left you can see no signal strength for remote (only gps)

This might help. Remote in pairing mode first then power on receiver

Thanks… seen that added a video because my dsc was lacking

Pairing process in video and the one that works for me is to power on VX3 and put into pairing mode BEFORE powering on receiver.

Your video shows you doing the reverse of this.

At the end of video it looks like you are measuring V to the receiver but the video cuts off before I can see V???

Sorry bad edit… It’s 5V. Just tried it remote power, put it into pairing mode, then power up everything else. No love same result. Got me excited

Sorry to hear that. I’m out of ideas other than standing on one leg and while spinning around yell every obscenity that you know😀

When you get to pairing there are 2 states, Pairing text must be flashing not solid. Then turn on vesc. I went through this last night. The flipsky video does show the correct way.

1 Like