FLYING RODEO assy PROP

What exactly are the first 20 buyers getting free?
Are the getting the blades free if they buy the Flyer prop (then are they only paying for the hub)?

If buy COMBO then geht 3 blade FLYER for free.

Only blade.

So then you can assembling 4 diferent props

1 Like

I think you mean 2 props. 6 blades and 2 hubs mean maximum 2 props :wink:

Is the 7 inch pro for more efficiency? Use the 2 blade setup for best efficiency? And then switch to flyer blades for all around performance?

Is my understanding right? I’m running Flipsky 65162 120kv, on 14s.

3 blade thruster
2 blade thruster

3 blade flyer
2 blade flyer

Haha, I see what you meant now. I meant use 2 at the same time :grinning:

I went for the 7” pro combo :crossed_fingers:.

1 Like

:rofl: ok now we understend each oder. you can do this flip blades in no time. :slight_smile:

Now suddenly prices for all FR props are 20% higher than announced yesterday. Kind of fooling us? :thinking:

Hi, i dont understand???

Its same like before ween we publishing, we have not change prices even lower them with discaunts​:pray::pray:

You can geht ALU prop for only 98€ (Nobady will make you prop this quality for this price)

https://highfly-watersport.com/collections/flying-rodeo/products/fr-pro-7inch-two-blade-prop

Maybe it is a bug in your shop but it shows different prices there???

I’ven never tried a 2-blade. This is basically the 800€ Lift folding prop in fixed format. What is the advantage vs a the 3 blade pro?

Its different profile like folding prop :face_with_monocle: look closly

Thank you very much… we have not see that :exploding_head::joy::joy:

And those FR prices above are net without tax???

Yes all prices ar without VAT… :face_with_monocle:

Those prop look fancy… but found out that the Flite prop works fine with Maytec Motor and is only 49$

Any updates on the assembly props?

Hi,

im realy sory but i have some delays with ALU in ouer proces and MATERIAL for ELOXATION, so order will be send out in APRIL.

if this date its not good we can refound orders with no problem.