FLYWAY (a new era has begun)

After some search noted the Hydraflyer working on this patent: " our patent-pending detachable handlebars"? The Flyway patent did not find, what is it about?

Not sure whether the whole Hydroflyer thing is patented. One can find the ā€œpatentā€ word on the site only for Unifoilsā€™ soft mats and wing:

UnifoilĀ“s patent pending Cloud Techā„¢ Safety Foil technology features a rubber edged soft wing and mast. Up to 5x the impact shock absorption of a normal carbon wing. Protects rider and equipment from cuts & major damage.

I was told a while back (by David) when I questioned why pictures hadnā€™t been released of the flyway, that David was waiting on the patent before showing the setup. So I assume heā€™s patented something. It may not be under Flyway but under one of his other company names.

OK, noted thanks. Kind of surprised about the interest in related patents. During the decades of existing various PWCā€™s and hydrofoils, very few variants and combinations that has not already been somehow invented in one form or another. But for sure some details might be totally new innovations.

Anyhow the Flyway look like a well designed cool product, the draft required might be an issue in some areas though. Wonder about the catamaran style hull, maybe to soften impact when touching the water?

Perhaps iā€™m wrong, but I have been assuming that Pitch is controlled by handlebar connected to stab angle on the Flyway. If so then this is quite unique. However as always with David, details are impossible to come buy even for a product supposedly sold out :slight_smile:

No thats incorrect. If you look at this video on Instagram you can see heā€™s running Moses wings and can see him shifting his weight: Flying Rodeo on Instagram: "šŸ‘‰ wishing you RELAXING sunday šŸ„°šŸ„° āš”ļø fly with us"
If you controlled the pitch with the handlebar it would be one hell of a rodeo to ride :rofl:
Throttle is controlled by the handlebar thoughā€¦

If itā€™s still complete weightshift, then I have a problem seeing whats so new hereā€¦ A floppy handlebar could be slapped on to most efoilsā€¦

5 Likes

@Flying_Rodeo props all sold out?
Can I get one more?

Is anyone else having this problem. I went to the HighFly website and place a order for 2 props.

I received a invoice by email ā€œOrder received, thank you for your purchase.ā€ Everything was accurate"

A couple days later I receive a email from HighFly that says.

When I click on ā€œPay nowā€ , It comes back with the message ā€œThank you your payment is confirmedā€.
At this point it appears that I have paid, but I have not. It never took any payment information from me. I have sent 3 emails to HighFly with no response.

For me it worked normal, got an order confirmation from HighFly and a receipt from Pay Pal as usual. Maybe the order of 2 props is the issue( limited to one per customer maybe), just a wild guess?

Hello FR, When will you start to ship the props?

1 Like

Hi,

On 26.12

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rocket::pray:

Happy I took one before it was sold out again haha. Itā€™s like some buddies here are buying 30 pieces straight for them :joy::rofl::rofl:

Did you check if your bank sent the money or not ? I had to do it on my pc because it didnā€™t work on my smartphone for some reasons

High Fly has responded and I think we will be able to fix things.

Im realy sory for som troble, but you have my word nobady will stay without money ir without props.

I just need more time :pray::star_struck::love_you_gesture:

Fly high stay dry

1 Like

Just got a DHL tracking number from FR for the propeller, thank you!

Same here. Thanks FR.

Also received DHL tracking. Thanks David.