FLYWAY (a new era has begun)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: good one

this its realy good price guys :slight_smile:

hapy december and fly high and stay dry

1 Like

I can confirm. I doubt a cnc shop would make profits with this price, would even lose some money considering aluminum 7075 is now twice the price and electricity is also twice more expensive.

1 Like

Thank you David. Merry Christmas.

you have right. :handshake: im not making with this money only hard elox 50um cost 15€ pr pcs.

and please consider that milling time 3hr and perfect polishing and balancing

3 Likes

This is a 7 inch. I think you used to deliver a 6 inch. Why did you change? The 7 inch is ow more suitable for 100kV?

Thx for your answer

1 Like

I think too.

I am a owner from 2 6” but i damaged theme a litte bit with wood in water and and one 7”.
I often foiling long distances and will be happy to use again the much more effectively 6” version please! :pray:

That’s a proper discount, a black one ordered!

I don’t think the 6” is more efficient than the 7” counterpart. Propeller efficiency depends on lots of factor.
You can get the same efficiency or less/better, this only depends on your cruise speed if all the other foil parameters (wings, motor, battery,…) are constant when comparing the two propellers.

I would say in the end, it doesn’t matter if you get a 6 or 7” prop as long as your setup can ride it. All you have to do is giving more / less gas :man_shrugging:t2:

To be honest if Flying Rodeo wasn’t producing the propellers himself and polishing / balancing them himself too, he won’t be able to sell at this price. That’s for sure a really good price haha

kudos, just ordered one in red to support your business!

1 Like

There is this Canadian company who could have released a patent around may 2021 (seen here) about an efoil driven with a fixed and removable scooter-styled handlebar (HB).
Seems you’re not within its scope (foldable HB) but worth doing some research.

Ordered one in titan color. Have 3 allready. Wondering if possible that you only drill it to diam 11mm. Would love to try it on my fliteboard.
Would this be possible as an extra christmas favour?

merry Christmas,
A blue one ordered, thanks David for this good price.

Ordered a couple! Thanks! And merry Christmas :call_me_hand::beers:

Very very hard to drill , probably with the good tool

@Flying_Rodeo, here it is: https://www.thehydroflyer.com/
first seen here in May 2021.
New competitor with something different : HydroFlyer

Aesthetically speaking the FLYWAY wins the :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I realy dont see comen betwen.

Hydroflyer its surfboard with handlebar :joy::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Technically speaking yours is just a just different shaped board (more stand-up jetski shaped) with pivoted handlebar. The core mechanisms are all the same though. They both weight shifted electric hydrofoils with handlebars. Unless there’s a feature that I’m not seeing on the FlyWay?
The biggest issue you may face is that because Hydroflyer existed first it may invalidate your patent if other companies start producing similar setups.

david you will also include the FR motor for efoil in your shop?