Foil assist for sale in UK
- This is a DIY version I built myself. The unit has a 8S3P (36.3V) battery built by a local battery company.
- I will provide all of the 3d print files should you wish to have spares printed for yourself (I will share the name of the mail order 3d print service I used).
- The mast attachment is for an Axis aluminium mast but it wouldn’t be hard to modify for other brands. It also fits on a F-one Aluminium mast.
- It is not designed for e-foil use. I used it for SUP foiling and a bit of prone foiling.
The kit includes:
- Foil assist in waterproof box
- hobbywing ESC (Max 6)
- Maytech v2 remote with receiver
- 8S3P battery with BMS with bluetooth connectivity. The battery has had less than 20 cycles
- Paddle mount for goofy riders (I can prove a 3D print file for regular riders to print themselves)
- Battery charger
- Remote wrist leash
- Spare propeller blades
- Mast cable mount
- One cable mount for sticking on the board
- Plate to mount the box onto a board with footstraps
- Tie down strap for use with the plate mount
- Programming card for programming the ESC
The buyer will need to purchase:
- 3M dual lock tape to secure the battery box to your board (low cost from Amazon)
- Electrical tape to secure the cable to the mast
- M4 spanner and Torx tool for M3 and M4 screws
I will happily have a video call with prospective buyers to show the equipment and explain how it works/how to maintain.
£645 including postage to a UK address.
spare battery is also for sale £200
spare box is also for sale £20