I’m starting my Foil Assist project. for those days with 5 Knots, where you just need 10 seconds push to take off.
- As I will only need 10 secs of push, with 20 tries per session. That’s a total of 20*10 seconds = 200 seconds. just over 3 mins of full power.
- Keep the box at the back as tiny and flat as possible.
I’m using the Flipsky 6111 motor. Mainly because it’s small, I reckon I won’t need anything bigger. And already bought it so I have to use it.
- Flipsky 65111 160KV 3000w inrunner motor
- Flipsky 75100 VESC ESC
- Batteries, 2x 6s1p packs. 6000mah 100C with XT90 connectors
- Heat Shrink Tube 12mm-1m
- X90 Serial 1F2M connector
I’m missing a few things, which no idea what to buy, like the box. I’ll wait for the batteries and the ESC to arrive to check the size.
Also the Cable connectors to put the motor cable into the box. no idea what I should use. I saw these ones, what do you reckon? no idea how to use them either.
For now I’ve started the Fusion360 project to put all measurements, while I wait for Aliexpress to deliver the ESC. Will keep you updated on how it goes.
Cheers guys, any help very welcome. I’ll keep reading the rest of the posts on this website.