Folding prop for shaft 8 mm

hi guys
i use this prop

(thank you maker!)
and this 2 prop not give me enough water start power (I am new and find myself using a full thruttle on the start )
which causes the controller and battery to heat up

I would love to receive a similar print that fits an 8 mm shaft
with 3 propellers

Thank you

More info indeed.
What hardware are you using. Battery voltage, board volume, motor, foil size, your weight and experience.
This prop apparently has issue occasionally opening out, could that be the case for you.
What other props have you successfully tried using?

1 Like

Esc - kosmik 200a
Motor - scorpion sii-6530 motor
Battary lipo 12s 10a
Board volume-38 liter
My weight - 80 kg

I haven’t tried any other propeller, I’d love to get things to suit my setap
The propeller opens without a problem

Your motor’s out here pulling 100 amps, but your battery’s only got 10 amps to give. No wonder it’s getting toasty! :fire::skull:

Looking at the specs of your motor it is named (more correctly) after stator dimensions. Airgap area roughly 6100mm2 and the proven 6374 is a 5035 with 5500mm2.

Therefore your motor should be able to drive that prop - with the right kV and motor current. Might be that if you have the 180kV motor version that motor current from the esc is too low.

I’ve seen 150A needed for starting a 120kV 6374 with small board, and that translates to 150*180/120=220A motor current. You’d be better off with a lower kV motor or a lower pitch prop (for starts with your parts)

I hope that you battery is 10Ah, not 10A, because you’ll never lift with 10A battery current.

You’re right.
I couldn’t get to the point where I wasn’t consuming too many amps
Melting wires
I changed engine
But the power with the Scorpion engine is tremendous
I need a battery that can discharge 300 amps and I’ll go back to Scorpion
The speed with him is insane!

You don’t need a battery with 300A, motor current and battery current is not the same. It all depends on what your issues are relative to what you want to achieve.

If your issue is battery heating then higher C battery or larger Ah is what you need, or higher voltage / more series cells.

If the issue is esc heating then lower kV motor would help

If the issue is connectors melting, get properly sized ones :call_me_hand:

If the issue is wires melting then something is wrong, either wire size or they’re not silicon.