Fr 2019 motor system

One which is way to thin: 4/3mm. Hat, gloves and shoes. The cold blow to the head was the worst when wiping out :wink:

1 Like

Hello,

if you are still intrested for Propeller for Flipsky motor feel free to write me a private message with full name, shipping adress and phone number for DHL purpose and we will send you Proforma Invoice.

In privat message please send us also wich color you want:

• Black,
  • blue,
  • gold,
  • red.

Delivery will be around 20.April.

4 Likes

It’s done👍
Best regards Frank

PM from me as well David!

Looking forward to the 20:th!

Best regards Mattias

PM from Me too. DONE.

PM from me as Well. Looking very much forward to it!! @Flying_Rodeo

Sent you PM. Very thrilled to get one :slight_smile:

Sent a pm…

PM sent from Me cant wait.

Pm from me. Thanks a lot, David.

Just to be sure - is it this motor the FR prop fits on? Ø12 shaft with M8 thread:
https://www.gd-hgl.com/products/brushless-sensored-motor-amphibious-fully-waterproof-motor-65161-120kv-6000w-for-efoil-ejet-boards-ebike?variant=31129334317133

Yes it fits onto this motor

1 Like

Any difference between the HGLTECH and Flipsky? Earlier in the thread someone warned against them but if Flipsky isn’t offering a threaded shaft then this might be the best option.

1 Like

No difference. It was just a shipping issue which can’t be blamed on the supplier. Just a case of being unlucky.

2 Likes

yes, hglrc isnt a bad company we both just had bad luck

2 Likes

Thanks @Jezza and @Felixfoiler.
Solves it then to go through HGLTECH for compatibility with the FR prop.

Seams like Flipsky will start shipping the threaded one mid April

2 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t realize the 12mm shaft was threaded.

I am not so sure. I agree on availabilities (10mm today 12mm mid April) but IMHO, both shaft diameters seem unthreaded. So, according to their website (don’t know by email) the only possibility today to mount a FR propeller is to order a motor with threaded shaft from HGLTECH.

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure either but looking at the pictures at their website, booth 100kv and 120kv are illustrerad with threads.

@Adfrank, best way to find out is perhaps to drop Flipsky a mail

1 Like