Free Stuff in Tampa!

I have about $1k worth of goodies left over from a build. They are free to anyone who wants to pick them up. I am on Madeira Beach.

Hey buddy, do you have a motor, speed controller, wings and boards?

I haver a motor, several batteries, waterproof boxes, connectors, remotes, lots of other stuff. No board or foil.

I’m into batteries and boxes. Got any ESC? If your motors are good without gearboxes, I’m down. Can you snap a pic of all your gear? Thanks!

Are you local to tampa?

Nah, but I’ve got hella miles to burn and no clue where to use them, plus my friend’s in Tampa if that matters.

I just discovered this community.

Will this almost complete a build?

I know you don’t the board and the motor but would this be enough to complete an Efoil project as long as I provide the motor and and the board?

Thank you very much for respond also I’m all the way here in Washington State.

If you pack this and ship it for me, I would gladly pay for the shipping cost.

Thank you very much in advance.

And if you ever make it to Washington State, I’ll take you to Olympic National Park and we’ll go paddle boarding, picnic and free night stay at Log Cabin Resort on me.

Hey @sunrise305, I’m partially through my assist build this week and would love to pick up the goods! I live over in Cocoa Beach and could make this weekend work.

My build progress so far:

I 3D printed and vacuum bagged a carbon foil designed for the waves over here and am assembling a 10s foil assist with information from the good folks of the forum.

1 Like

Hey, I’m new to building and live in florida. Looking to get started with some used or cheap equipment. Do you still have some stuff?