Freerchobby shop: expiriences

Hello guys, I was wondering if anyone has any expiriences with freerchooby.cc shop. I heard very bad reviews about costumer support, but lets hope I wont need it. I am planning on buying their 66160 motor (66160 100KV Sensorless Waterproof Brushless inrunner motor for efoil e – Dongguan Freerchobby Co.,Ltd), so I just wanted to make sure I will receive the item I will bought, so they wont really scam me…
Thanks for anyone who will share his expirience.with freerchobby.cn!

BR Luka

If you are afraid that you will get two kilograms of stones, then you don’t have to worry, you really will get a motor. They will send it in two or three weeks. The support is really bad, so don’t ask them when they send the package, just wait.

Probably way too late but perhaps helps someone else. I had an incredibly bad experience with Freerchobby. After a month of nothing sent I go for PayPal refund. They send tracking for something by creating a label which sits there for a few more weeks but keeps PayPal at bay. Eventually after a few more weeks, now months later I get a package with 2 x 6354 motors. I actually wanted one 6384. Too hard to deal with. Avoid.

2 Likes

I also had a very average experience with them. Waited for a month for an esc, then eventually got a refund actioned through a PayPal dispute. They even took a while to resolve the dispute.

Same for me, got a dead motor from them, short circuit in the windings. Got a refund but only after threatening with paypal dispute.

Hello friends. Similar experience for me. Bought 2 different motors from them. One large one, milking an jet board (turned out to be full of rubbish and did not even draw out half of the declared power. The second, allegedly IP68, turned out to be full of holes like a sieve and quickly capitalized moisture, eventually burned out. Their products are of very poor quality and do not export the declared characteristics

2 Likes

I’m seeking warranty from freerchobby for a 66160 motor as we speak. The delivered motor has 100milliohm phase resistance in 120kV and the three phase to phase resistances are differing by as much as 25% (measured by two different milliohm-meters)
Long story short, this motor will burn long before the rated 6000W.

Let’s see if they come through, so far they try to avoid responsibility.

I wish you luck with warranty. I hope you payed with paypal, if so, you might have chance getting money back.

Yes, paid with paypal so i have a chance :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

So, i got a refund from paypal on the freerchobby 66160 i got, it took some weeks of mailing back and forth with all sorts of incorrect motivations and avoidance from them. In the end they stopped answering.

Overall i lost two months of time and i need to wait for a few weeks more before i get whatever other motor i decide to get (likely a flipsky 6516x motor)

I’m lucky i used paypal and since this was my second bad experience (two out of two) i can say with certainty: don’t buy from freerchobby.

2 Likes