FS65161 bluetooth connection diagram

If you use uart you’ll have telemetry on vx3 remote. On ppm just control of the throttle

ok thank you.,

Can I use the battery without BMS

Yes, you can for discharging only. But for charging you will need balance charger.

2 Likes

Hello Mislav,
it`s an old thread, but i was struggling with the same problem and got information directly from Flipsky that UART2 port (Pin1) is not yet developed.
=> Only Port 7 works with UART!
best regards

Thomas

Mine worked out of the box with uart2.

I have the W7 set too.

My next step is to install vesc.

There are many wires out of the ESC, which is confusing. I think, I don’t need them. Even the 6 motor cables are too much for one motor. And two water pumps is a little bit over the top … I think.

Best
Christof

yes it works this way but i want to use UART connection

Did you find out how to use the VX3 remote with UART?
I have just received the remote and there is no connection wire to fit the UART port on the 75200 FSESC, do I have to wire it myself?

Hello, you have to remove the cables from the VX3 and buy a connector with the same number of cables as the VESC.

keeping the correct order

Easy and cheap

@rich

Richard,

I have seen that you connected your waterpump to connector 8. Is the pump running as soon as you connect the battery or does it start with the propeller motor (that would be my preference)?

Many thanks
Christof

1 Like

If you want UART to work, you should connect to the COMM port not the UART2. There should be a connector with 8pins, not the 7 pins coz the RT and TX are reversed. Receiver need 5v that’s why it works with UART2. Not sure if UART2 is working. Haven’t tried connect the 5v to COMM port and the rest to UART2.