FS65161 which one to take

Hello,
To be sure and not to be mistaken I plan to order a FR propeller but for my second project but I don’t have the engine yet. I plan to buy a FLIPSKY model FS65161my question is simple :
Shaft 10 or 12 mm, the two models with option without propeller are they tapped at the end of the shaft or just the 12 mm as I understood on their website ?
and 100 or 120 Kv for the engine ?
Waiting to read you
Thank you

12mm with M8 thread will fit the FR prop and is more versatile, 120kv seems the better choice.

1 Like

Thank you, you confirm that the engine axis 12 without propeller arrives home already tapped? I can’t be sure on the site.

See here: [SFr311.66 15% OFF]Flipsky 65161 100KV / 120KV 6000W Bürstenloser Motor mit Gewindewelle Amphibisch Wasserdicht für Efoil / Ejet-Boards / Ebike RC Teile from Spielzeug Hobbys und Roboter on banggood
https://banggood.app.link/uz2UJIxhbab

1 Like

Thanks @ and in 6 or 7 inch diameter… what will be the big difference?

Caution this variant might be the one without axial load bearing, better take the upgraded one ( axial bearing + ceramic shaft seal)

1 Like

Indeed I noticed that compared to the Flipsky site to which I sent a mail to know if the trees were tapped in M8…
I am waiting for the answer
Thanks for the remark @

Flipsky’s answer: the 12 mm shaft is indeed a threaded shaft.

I contacted Flipsky to find out if they have resellers in Europe, answer in less than five minutes: no resellers in Europe. So I ask them if Banggood who sells their products but especially who ships from Spain or the Czech Republic sells original products or the 65161 they sell are counterfeit … and there no answer from Flipsky …
Some of you have already ordered this Flipsky engine on Banggood ?
I would like to order in Europe for faster delivery time and to avoid customs fees.
Thanks to you

1 Like

I finally got an answer which I am forwarding to you:

" yes, they 're our resellers, but we don’t do direct technical support for reseller customer. »

So in the end they do have a reseller who has warehouses in Europe but flipsky does not take care of the after-sales service of the engines coming out of its resellers…

What do you advise with your experience ?

For DOA, BG should cover. Warranty is always difficult with chinese products bought from China, as it costs a fortune to ship them back. You will probably have to fix it yourself anyways if something happens to it. I know people that changed bearings and seals, it is doable. Most people opened it and put some oil like corrosionx inside, I guess this would void warranty anyways. I took the risk and ordered on from BG directly from China last autumn, I seems to be OK, but I haven‘t put it in the water until now.

1 Like

It works like this:

Factory -> Flipsky -> Banggood

If you have a motor issue, you will complain to Banggood. Then Banggood will complain to Flipsky and finally Flipsky to the factory. It really makes no difference whatsoever. I have bought loads of drone stuff, CNC stuff and E-skate stuff off Banggood and their service has always been great.

Sometimes they have stock in their UK or European warehouses and then stuff ships fast.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers,

I bought a new motor from cz two weeks ago and the fsesc 200/75.
I got it in a week time.
Note that The esc is not The latest model that you get if you order from flipsky that is shown in Another thread here.
I haven’t had time to test them yet.

So guys im gonna order 1 of these 65161. Tips on which version? 120kV or the 100kV?

I ordered a 120kv but received a 100kv. Is there any advantage to the 100kv or should I return it?