General EFoil Build Help

I think that when I write something, it is always useful information for a larger number of people. For example, here’s my work The Lift eFoil thread - info for the DIYer - #105 by Dynamik or here Lancaster Build Log - #18 by Dynamik or I’m about to post the basic shape of a paddleboard propulsion system (certainly better than SCUBAJET). I am now waiting for a reasonable price from a company that is able to make me a fiberglass hull/housing for the propulsion system, possibly for other interested parties.

If you post the motor specs, I might consider designing an ideal propeller for it. This could create an ideal propulsion for, say, e-foil, assisted propulsion, or universal propulsion, etc. Propellers are always designed to the specific motor and the material used (metal, fiberglass, plastic). The opposite is not possible!!! If an motor has good parameters, that’s the reason to publish them, show them off here, etc.