Have you seen New 75200 PRO V2 WITH Phase shunt ? Power button for kill switch?

Hi,
Just seen this video about new 75200 PRO v2.0 with phase filter.

Probably they was bored about Customer service around firmware upgrade which fry VESC 75200 classical …

1 Like

Link to Flipsky blog with a chart explaining differences

1 Like

Boring that I bought the 75200 pro 84v 2 weeks ago from FLIPSKY …

The switch is nice feature, but only 1 uart.

Why do you want more UART? You can connect the new voyage systems to CAN and then the maytech remote to the UART and you’ll have all the telemetry you’ll ever need. Add in that the vesc also has built in Bluetooth anyway.

1 Like

Hi
I bought the 75100 PRO V2 and the VX3 PRO to upgrade my Efoil V6
I juste finished the installation and setting today. So I ll test it tomorrow on my lake.
I tested to configuration to use the on/off switch like a killswitch
and the configuration with ADC2 on killswitch mode on VESC tool
all of this 2 solution works.
With the on/off switch the power cut immediately and with the ADC2 you have a 0.5 S of delay.
I decided to use the ADC2 solution for kill the power because, I don’t know the risk of cutting the full power with the on/off switch.

2 Likes

test flipsky 75100 pro V2 with VX3 pro on my V6
all works fine

4 Likes

Hi Jeff. On my 75200 V2 PRO on efoil, I add a kilovac. On the 75100 pro V2, for an assist foil, I will choose - aka take the risk - off use power switch as a kill switch.
This projet is currently in pause due to a lot of work but I will restart begining summer and will report this config. Awesome and beautiful landscape. Regards from Brittany. :smiley:

On the video, I saw some non linear acceleration with pitch up and down. I had the same before with Flipsky VX3 (gen1) before switching to bRemote. My advice: the best throttle was on my setup with Highfly tripale to configure Throttle ‘exponential’ with -25% or -30% (I have a 65161 120 kv with 12s8p 75200 Pro v2 firmware 6.02 no phase shunt).
Buth now, with bRemote, it is so so smooth with the right gear that you can update during session.
Example I start with gear 8 (gear goes from 1-9). As soon as I foil, I go down gear 6 and it’s so so nice.

1 Like

Hi macfly,
I don’t use kilovac anymore since I use the killswitch option in ADC2, and this since my V5 and V6 versions.
there is no problem of regulation just of the rider :slight_smile:
On the video it’s my 11 year old daughter who is driving, she’s not used to when the water is mirrored, she doesn’t know where the height of the foil is so she regularly touches the water to know its height.

2 Likes

Hi,
Would you have the dimension of the 75100 Pro V2 board without the casing ?
I also plan to switch from 75200 to this VESC to gain extra weight and place.
I assume no issues compared to the 75200?

yes here my new project
with the pcb size
I use the pcb directly on the gong alu plate

Hi JeffM,
Many thanks for the information.
I am defining my project with the same approach (having the VESC attached to the mast).
How do you plan to attach it to the Gong plate, and seal it?
I am still wondering having an interface plate and/or soldering the mast to the plate if possible.

you have 3 clamp on the VESC, I reuse it to clamp on the gong plate

1 Like