I need 6 folding props and would pay for them if someone could 3D print them for me

I need 6 folding props and would pay for them if someone could 3D print them for me. I am new in the forum, so do not surprise yourself if I do not know well where to post my request.
I need the folding props to substitute the fixed props i have in several of my boards. They are using the Bixpy Motor (www.bixpy.com) as a selfrescue means in case the wind falls or there is any other problem arising.
I can send pictures of the actual plastic propeller that comes with the motor.
It is smaller for example than the Lift Efoil folding prop (i have a Lift efoil with this folding prop) but i guess that a simple scalling of a similar folding prop would do.
Anyway, if someone is ready to work out these smaller folding props, I would gladly give more details on the job to be done and of course I would pay for it.
Thaks in advance, yours sincerely, Jose Manuel Gil

I’m very interested in what you’re doing even though I can’t help you with your issue. I’m trying to come up with an auxiliary power option for an SUP, that could be in place without causing too much drag so that I could paddle and only use the electric motor to go upstream. Please keep me posted on your project. Good luck.

OK thanks a lot, we will keep in touch, Jose

are you still looking for help with the 3d print?