I need 6 folding props and would pay for them if someone could 3D print them for me

I need 6 folding props and would pay for them if someone could 3D print them for me. I am new in the forum, so do not surprise yourself if I do not know well where to post my request.
I need the folding props to substitute the fixed props i have in several of my boards. They are using the Bixpy Motor (www.bixpy.com) as a selfrescue means in case the wind falls or there is any other problem arising.
I can send pictures of the actual plastic propeller that comes with the motor.
It is smaller for example than the Lift Efoil folding prop (i have a Lift efoil with this folding prop) but i guess that a simple scalling of a similar folding prop would do.
Anyway, if someone is ready to work out these smaller folding props, I would gladly give more details on the job to be done and of course I would pay for it.
Thaks in advance, yours sincerely, Jose Manuel Gil

I’m very interested in what you’re doing even though I can’t help you with your issue. I’m trying to come up with an auxiliary power option for an SUP, that could be in place without causing too much drag so that I could paddle and only use the electric motor to go upstream. Please keep me posted on your project. Good luck.

OK thanks a lot, we will keep in touch, Jose

are you still looking for help with the 3d print?

Ready to help if you still need…
Br

just got the new folding prop from waydoo… Looks great, works great and I tested it with flipsky motor and VESC… Could fly it with about 900W at 20km/h…actually better the my regular prop… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: