Inflatable Board

This is what mine looks like:

That’s the carbon infused version (no logos yet obviously). There’s also a normal version which would be a bit cheaper.
Non-china manufacturer (actually same factory as mala).

6 Likes

Looks great!
What did you payed for that?

I also bought a prototype from Mala.

@Jezza : Interesting! That’s about what i’d hoped for, I’d buy one if price is not too steep :cowboy_hat_face:

You all speak about “Mala” but I can’t find any link or website when googling it :sweat_smile: :rofl: :thinking:

Vlastik tosa on facebook. 800eur for a board, don’t know if it’s the carbon version or not. Too steep for me unfortunately, they look nice

hello for me it is already the better évolution for means transporting . The box is at max at rear and specialy on this model who was very nice, is it flex carbone ? I have a question is if all the weight is in the box and the rear foot on top of the mast, and front foot After front of the box did have you enough weight on the front of the board to dont ride in weeling with standard wing set like gong foil or other?

The mast will be set as far back as possible. The battery will sit roughly just behind your front foot in the perfect place for a perfect centre of gravity. This will enable you to get the best performance from the board and foil.

1 Like