Looking for mast clamp file for Slingshot Hover Glide Mast + Flipsky 65161 motor

Hi, you will need 4x M5 100mm

2 Likes

Longer screws if you stretch it to fit a larger than 110mm. Or countersink the clamp enough to use the m5 100mm SS machine screws which are more readily available than a 125mm.

1 Like

Hi, Please do you have these model in STP ? I have a different mast section and i canā€™t use this STL files.
Thanks
Valentin

You have to reorient the part to print from the motor end to the middle of the clamp and on the clamping part or leading part it has to print from the clamp opening to the tip or leading end. Once you have that done, you can stretch the parts to get the dimension you want up or down from the 110mm length. If you need to expand the width of the mast from 15mm to whatever you want (within reason) . To expand the width the parts must be printed solid or 100% infill and will have to be filed or machined to fit your applicationā€¦
Once you have the STL file saved you can post that you have successfully changed it to your specs and make it available for others here with similar needsā€¦
TommyD

Ok thank you for your advices, i will try this

Hello,
I am looking for the modifiable file fusion 360 ā€œmast clamp for 65161 engineā€ it is for a MOISES mast