My 1st E-FOIL Diy

Hello I introduce myself I am Christopher and I live in France in Bordeaux. I have done a lot of construction of e-bike, mountainboard and electric skate e-scooter and these last months I have been very interested in e-foil, so I decided to go for my first construction. I already have a good base in DIY construction but for the foil I am brand new and so this is where I will need your help.
I have already done a lot of research and here is the material I have chosen

I’m looking for a foil for the ride with a high flight time with a stable foil but also to be able to change the foil for a smaller one and therefore more playful and faster

on the electric part I chose:
Motor: flipsky or maytech
Propeller: The one sold with the engine but I saw which was not great but that we could improve it

Battery: 14s-16s or even 20s in li-ion for me 20s and the most interesting (I build my battery myself) for the capacity I think between 12p and 16p in 18650 or 21700

Controller: 36V-90V 460amp waterproof with aluminum radiator I wanted a systems without liquid cooling or a 75/300 vesc and therefore a 16s battery

for the foil and the board this is where I know nothing!

The foil I wanted a foil with the possibility of changing the garlic to be able to put one with a lot of stability and the other faster and playful

the board I’m looking for something with a little space to put the battery and the controller I’m 72kg

I hope you will be able to help me in the realization of my 1st foil thank you in advance

Français :
Bonjour je me présente je suis Christopher et j’habite en France a Bordeaux. J’ai fait beaucoup de construction de e-bike, mountainboard et skate électrique e-scooter et ces dernier mois je m’intéresse beaucoup au e-foil, j ai donc décider de me lancer avec ma 1er construction. J’ai déjà de bonne base en construction diy mais pour le foil je suis tout nouveau et donc c’est la ou je vais avoir besoin de votre aide.
Jai déjà fait beaucoup de recherche et voila le matériel que j’ai choisi

je cherche un foil pour la balade avec un temps de vol élever avec un foil stable mais aussi pouvoir changer le foil pour un plus petit et donc plus joueur et plus rapide

sur la partie l’électrique j’ai choisi :
Moteur : flipsky ou maytech
Hélice : Celle vendu avec le moteur mais j’ai vue quel était pas super mais qu’on pouvais l’améliorer

Batterie : 14s-16s ou même 20s en li-ion pour moi 20s et le plus intéressent (Je construit ma batterie moi même ) pour la capacité je pense entre 12p et 16p en 18650 ou 21700

Contrôleur : 36V-90V 460amp étanche avec radiateur aluminium je voulais un systèmes sans refroidissement liquide ou un vesc 75/300 et donc une batterie 16s

pour le foil et la planche c’est la ou je connais rien !

Le foil je voulais un foil avec la possibilité de changer l’ail pour pouvoir en mettre une avec beaucoup de stabilité et d’autre plus rapide et joueuse

la planche je cherche quelque chose de avec un peut de place pour mettre la batterie et le contrôleur je fait 72kg

j’espère que vous allez pouvoir m’aider dans la réalisation de mon 1er foil merci d’avance