New efoiling motor from Hobiba

We hobiba declare new efoil motors options available to deversify the efoil future:

Shanghai Boat Show 2024 (Mar 26 to Mar 29), Hobiba launched 3 new products

1. Diameter options available in D57, D47, and D37, length from 180~230mm
  2. RIM drive motor tech for more power per weight (RIM drive already applied in sea scooter)

Not only D65 and D70 for efoil, people deserve more motor solutions, like D57, D47, even D37, and even advanced motor tech, like the rim drive thruster from Hobiba

Can you share the motor specs for the different variants? Are any of them proven to work in an efoil drive, any test data is interesting!

Sorry, these models are under modification with business clients right now, thanks

And your back again with your confusing posts. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hey everybody on the primarily DIY forum - look at these cool new motors!!! BTW dont ask me any questions as I only provide other information to other business owners.

6 Likes

Hailin if you have a good solution for us in a jet drive or rim drive I think you could move some units here and get some good feedback.

2 Likes

I recently purchased a D70L165 (120kv) waterproof motor from them directly… so far I’m impressed and they do have specs on their website for the motors they sell… very detailed, more detail than most of the other main motor sellers direct from China. Here is a link to their home page if you want to see more specs: https://en.hobiba.cn One word of caution, they are getting in to the ESC market and are having some technical issues with those still while they finish development. But the D70L165 motor has been solid for me so far, amazing actually!

But you say limited to 100amps ??