New version of 65161

Flipsky have a new version of 65161, which seems to have a different main seal configuration…
At a glance, it doesn’t seem to have any threaded holes on the propellor end to allow mounting a propellor fairing/hub.

I wonder if its a different manufacturer or if the same manufacturer has just made it worse to cut costs…

The threads are moved to the outer surface of the motor. Unfortunately not beneficial for mounting a guard/duct

We bought this new engine, we will test it in the new season. I also noticed that the installation of protection will be problematic

Hello. I am also waiting for a package with this motor, so I’m in business brothers!)

I just received a new 65161 direct from flipsky and its the one with the cone on the shaft end. I inquired about this and they said they are only stocking the cone type from now on. I confirmed it has the ceramic seal as well.

Good point, they gave up the one we we don’t like for the reasons explained above. The price is high though…

Follow and buy from the original manufacturer of this model- Hobiba, you got quality product and service

USD 300, with the lastest sealing technique for better performance - Static SIC + Dynamic carbine + Fkm
The original - ceramic sealing developed by Hobiba in 2020, no longer support for production

Production: 10 days, One Unit supportable, ONLY for 12mm shaft, 100Kv and 120Kv, other Kv

Place order at made-in-China at Hobiba IP68 Waterproof Sensorless Brushless Motor D65L161 120kv 100kv 6000W for Efoil - China 65161 Motor and 100kv Efoil Motor

Shipping cost per quoted, please send us the ship to address, we will quote shipping price accordingly.

When you send inquiry, please indicate you find us via Foil. Zone, then you able to enjoy this discount price at USD 300
Thank you guys,

Mr WANG from Hobiba

2 Likes